AIMS is a web based solution for Internal/External Audit Planning, Audit Records and Follow-up of Actions.
AIMS supports multiple Standards and multiple Sites and ensures high standards in your System Audits.
AIMS supports the roles of Auditor, Auditees and Coordinators and ensures the ownership of actions by concerned.
It provides for escalation of issues and provides reminders for actions due.
User-friendly interface provides intuitive operation and helps everybody to reduce Non Value Adding activities.
New Management System Standards demand more involvement of Process Owners and Top Management has to prove its oversight and involvement.
AIMS provides the right tools to ensure that MSS are properly maintained and continually improved.
- Standards of Conformance- ISO 9001, IATF 16949 (replaces TS 16949), ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (future ISO 45001), ISO 27001, ISO 17025, Business Excellence Standards (your own). It is possible to configure for VDA 6.3 Process Audits, 5 S, Safety Audits etc.
- Standards of Auditing- ISO 19011 and AIMS (Audit Information Management System).
Solution to all your Auditing Problems...
Problem A: Recurring problems faced by Organizations- Every Organization has them!
- Auditing - Effectiveness
- Customer Complaints/ Warranty Claims - Recurring
- Internal Rejections- Unaccounted
- Document Control - Needs improvement
Problem B: Non Value Adding activities- Every Organization has them!
- Audit Planning
- Audit Communication
- Audit Follow up
- Audit Reporting
- Controlling the Documents/ Records
Problem C: Problems with traditional Audits- Are you facing any of them?
- Widely varying competence of Auditors and Auditees.
- Information not available in time- Smoke Screen hides Reality.
- Miscommunication / Non-communication.
- Time wasted in Follow up.
- Time wasted in preparing / filing voluminous papers generated.
- Audits not done in time.
- Ineffective audits and reporting.
Consequences of the above problems:
- Tick-tick Audits. At the mercy of the External Auditors!
- Audits to satisfy Certification Body Auditor. Compliance is the only motive!
- Audit is a ritual. Opportunities for Improvement are lost in the maze!
The Harried Manager Attitudes- Symptoms of Audit Problems!
- It is always done this way. No need to improve.
- Please take care of the Audits! It is your job.
- Where is the signature? Poor Document Management.
- We do not have time for systems, we are too busy! No time for auditing.
- NCs pending for long- what is MR doing? The blame game.
- You never told me of all these problems. Low awareness of NCs/ Systems.
- This was the only case in which we had not done it. Thank GOD, the cupboard full of skeletons was not opened.
- How come there are no NCs? OR- How come there are NCs?
Solution- AIMS (Audit Information Management System)
The Right Manager- Be the Right Manager!
- Best way to get rid of a Problem is - to Solve it.
- Problems are - Opportunities in disguise.
- Solve your Problems - I will help you- not do it myself.
- Persons will change and problems will recur unless we address the root causes - It is the System that needs correcting.
- If it is important enough to you - You will find time for doing it!
Value Adding Activities- Make your Audits Effective!
- Check Compliance
- Check Effectiveness
- Find Non Compliance
- Find Areas of Improvement
- Remove Non Compliance
- Improve Efficiency and Effectiveness of System
No Cost Benefits? Start getting benefitted from Audits!
- Cost of Poor Quality is 8-10% even in 6 Sigma Organizations.
- There are huge hidden costs in wrongly operated processes and systems.
- Employees live with problems till they are identified by Auditors as NCs.
- System defines the recurring operations done every day- BIG POTENTIAL for SAVINGS!
- System improvements provide gross benefits in improved processes!
Enabler- AIMS (Audit Information Management System)
Advantages of AIMS:
- Paperless Audits- Save Costs. Improve Efficiency. No time wasted in searching
- Automated Communication, Automated Follow up, Automated MIS
- Thorough check on Compliance to Systems
- Timely Actions- Follow your Commitments
- Authorities and Responsibilities Management- Accountability established. Strong vigilance and control by Coordinators
- Non Repudiation
- Audit SWOT, Audit Management Dashboard, Trend Analysis